Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Ideas burning to get created!

Ever had one of those weeks, where so many ideas pop into your head to "create" - you just can't get them from brain to fingers to hook and yarn fast enough?

This has been one of those weeks.

I got the Happy Hollie Cardigan done, and was pretty pleased with it.  I still think it has room for improvement but my brain is tired on that one for now.. maybe something will come to me later.

In the meantime, this has also been in my head all week, and so I set to last night to try to get at least a prototype made and some notes jotted down on paper for the pattern.

The pattern is still being written up, coffee first, then some more coffee methinks, oh and did I mention I might grab a coffee??

A more traditional garment this time - a baby's buttoned up cardigan for a boy or a girl, it can be made with long sleeves, short sleeves, or sleeveless as a body warmer.

What do you all think?

Hit or miss?