Friday, 12 December 2014

Sad News

After much thought and research, it is my duty to tell you the sad news that all paid pdf patterns will be withdrawn from online sale as of 30th December 2014.

This is because of new EU VAT changes, which are outwith my control and which I strongly object to.  These changes will cripple small businesses/ individuals just trying to make a few pennies to pay the bills.

What this means is:

Until things become clearer/more manageable

(1)  Free patterns will remain free and available as long as they do not break the new VAT laws.

(2)  Paid patterns can only be bought non-digitally (i.e., a physical print out which will have to be mailed to you).

I am, and will be, considering options for the coming year regarding these patterns, but until I figure out what I am going to do, all paid patterns will be withdrawn in a couple of weeks.

If you want them - GO GET THEM NOW!!  DO NOT WAIT, they won't be there after Christmas!

You have been warned!

It pains me to give this notification, but I need to take time out to reconsider my personal options in all of this.

I hope you all understand and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your support this past 12 months.

Best wishes to you all.

AG :)