Sunday, 22 March 2015

Fishing Sun Hat

Good morning peoples!

Having had one of my famous sleepless nights (you know the one where your brain is frantic with ideas and you just have to do something with them?), I spent a few hours playing around with some cotton yarn and came up with this:


The first version was hideous, I have to say - very amateur, but then I ripped it out a bit and re-worked it.  I admit, when I start running with an idea, I can't stop until I see it completed.  Are you like that too?

Anyway, the end result was this little fishing/sun hat.  This one is baby size, but I think it would look kinda cool on a teenager/ adult also.  Kind of 80s retro. :p

So, what do you think?  Tell me your opinions, and let me know if you think this is worth making in other sizes.

Drop me a message on this blog or on Facebook, either one is good.

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this before I take it too much further.

Thanking you all in advance!

AG :)